“Water Under the Bridge” By The Golden Ray.

I reflect as I view the past:

Forever have I held my tongue,

O’er fear I shall attack you,

Rather than confront the past.

Good men are not like me, for

I have neglected to forgive

Virtually everything you did,

Envying those who forgive with ease.

Yet now I see my error, and mourn

Over it. However, it’s now water

Under the bridge we have crossed.

The Golden Ray poetry collection (which only consists of 4 total poems, now) concludes with this piece. Therefore, it is with a heavy heart, that I thank you for your kind words, and bid you farewell.

7 comments for ““Water Under the Bridge” By The Golden Ray.

1. May 2, 2020 at 7:41 am

I am saddened that this is the end of your collection, The Golden Ray. I have enjoyed your work especially with how meaningful each word is entwined with passion and personal meaning, and how it connects to different readers on this platform. I do hope you continue writing your immersing words.

But, farewell friend. Just know, the little writing workshop of horrors is always open if you want to come back. We’ll reserve a seat for you until then.

I thank you for your wonderful submissions and contributions. Stay healthy and safe.

• May 2, 2020 at 12:56 pm

The Golden Ray says he/she will continue writing, just not under that particular pen name

Which I get- he/she created that identity to associate with a story, not necessarily with his/her self -shrug-

• May 2, 2020 at 12:59 pm

Oh, that’s neat. I had no idea you knew them!
        From their author’s note alone, I didn’t know if it could mean that they were done writing that collection or done in general. It is hard without the full context, you know? 😁

• May 2, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Lol Just with that collection 🙂
        I’m trying to encourage him/her to create new collections just like it xD

2. May 2, 2020 at 4:07 pm

♥️♥️♥️!

3. May 2, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:

WELL-DONE AND EXPRESSIVE

4. Rhen Laird
    May 2, 2020 at 11:26 pm

This poem is very relatable… Excellent.