Novel Collaboration Sign-Up Form.

Since the novel collaboration I have been hosting has died down a little, I figured it might be easier for potential participants to just sign up through a form, and when it’s their turn for the chapter they choose to write, I will let them know.

We are currently looking for a participant to pen chapter nine of “Identify”. You can sign up through here. Please also leave a comment below that you’ve signed up, so when it is your turn, I can remind you and let you know that you have one week to write the chapter and send it back to me.

Interested in the story? Need to catch up? Here are chapters 1 through 8:

Chapter One (Psyche) by Lucy.

Chapter Two (To the other side) by Andrada Costoiu.

Chapter Three by B.V. Stratton.

Chapter Four (The fateful night) by Smita Ray.

Chapter Five (Insight Part I) by Amitbhat0912.

Chapter Five (Insight Part II) by Amitbhat0912.

Chapter Six (They’re still out there Part I) by Lucy.

Chapter Six (They’re still out there Part II)by Lucy.

Chapter Seven (Cycles of violence Part I) by Lucy.

Chapter Seven (Cycles of violence Part II) by Lucy.

Chapter Eight (Fragments of the past Part I) by Shweta.

Chapter Eight (Fragments of the past Part II) by Lucy.

You can submit your chapter continuation here.

10 comments for “Novel Collaboration Sign-Up Form.

1. December 14, 2020 at 8:49 am

great idea. 🙂 excited to read!

2. December 14, 2020 at 10:45 am

Excellent!
    FF is tempted to try to join the effort but is swamped with much already…
    ~FF

• December 14, 2020 at 1:34 pm

It’s alright. That is understandable. 🙂

3. December 16, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Nice

4. J. P. K. | Johandros Systems
    December 17, 2020 at 4:23 pm

I am not sure whether I can write something for the novel.
    Maybe I should first read the previous chapters and then decide upon that.
    Please don’t be angry, when I shouldn’t take part in it, okay?
    But you never know. I just don’t want to ruin it (as usually). 😀

• December 17, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Why would I be angry, J. P. K.? It’s just something that anyone can jump in for fun, voluntarily. There’s no pressure at all, my friend.

Either way you go, whether you participate or not, I hope you enjoy this wild story. 🙂

• J. P. K. | Johandros Systems
        December 17, 2020 at 4:47 pm

😀 Good to hear that and thanks.
        (You know, my problems…)